Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pay attention

Alex doesn't know when to stop drinking when we go out, so he's unconscious on the bed. Which is just too bad. But at least we had a good night. Since he had a great night I didn't want him to know what I was planning. So after we caught a ride home with a man and his nervous and drunk life partner named Francis, I picked up Matt's phone and tried to call this Q guy since he hadn't called us.

He did not answer in fact when I called it told me that he wasn't in range of a signal or something?

So you avoided talking to us again.

Qué asco, no?

I'm sure you're just torn up about it.

For everyone else's information we've left the hotel we were at and found the cheapest in the area since we're going to be here a while. We don't want to leave without finding out what's going on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment