Friday, October 14, 2011

Home again... sorta.

Shortly after Alex posted on the morning of the 12th we went back to my apartment intending to stay. It has been destroyed, almost literally. We got into the car and have sped in shifts. I'll hand it over to him.
-Matt

Cen here. Alex is actually asleep now but we're... sort of home. Matt's told us it isn't smart go go home... so we're hiding among the Protesters at the park. It's really chaotic... apparently the police are supposed to come so we can only stay here for a couple of hours. Someone was nice and gave us a tent. I feel bad lying to them.... But we have to hide now, Matt says.

It's just that Matt's scared and says that hiding in the crowd is probably the safest thing we can do. We had trouble... I mean obviously, with finding somewhere to put the car, but he's acting like we might need to run for the car when things go down. I guess that means we're not going to stay here, but I don't know what he's thinking. He acted like he was regretting coming back the whole trip back. He's gone to call Quinn, says he thinks he can get through even though we can't, I guess.

I don't know who Quinn is really but I think Alex hates him on principle and Matt acts like he's a good friend and he completely ignored me so I don't know what to think of him. I think its time that Matt gives us some more information about why he doesn't want us going home.

Everyone's sort of tense... I hope no one gets hurt. No one's in the tents anymore. But it doesn't matter, we can see everything if we just step out. It's madness. I might be waking Matt and Alex up.

Edit:

Something has changed. People seem more relaxed and happier. Matt says the police aren't coming after all... we might just hide out here for a while, but only if Matt tells me what's happening. If he doesn't, I'm leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment